How can you build a website? Here are the four ultimate and proven ways to build a website that exactly suits your business.
The online presence creates an identity. The identity over time builds a brand. Once your business becomes a brand, there is no promotion needed! Your target audience lands on your website and chooses the solution they need. The offline work is valued for sure but when it’s not reflected online, the path is dominated by the darkness though you carry a thousand volts’ bulb. A website is built in many different ways but it is primarily decided on three factors:
1. Money: The investment is considered here! What’s your budget for building a website? What are graphical elements or animations do you need? How the structure of a website must be? Identify the core business need and accordingly choose a way to build a website.
2. Resources: When you have money, determine the resources. Can you hire someone to get the job done for you? Or do you need a simple and not-much fashioned website? Identify the resources and make sure that the resources are matching to the planned budget.
3. Time: The next thing you should look at is time. If you have time constraints and everything has to be done quickly, go with a CMS builder (such as WordPress or Wix). If your choice is to build an amazing website without much need for coding, choose website builder software. And, the last – if you have time and resource allocation, develop on your own with all the features you need.
Determine these three core factors before choosing a way to make an online presence. Today, most businesses invest a lot to ease the customer experience through intuitive website development.
The ways are many and choose the right one that best fits your business. In this article, let’s dig into the four best ways to build a website and also how you can get started with the best website building software – NinjaSites.
1. Use of a website building software: Simplicity is one of the core values, website building software is used. The software comes with drag-and-drop functionalities that include built-in design templates. You don’t need any coding experience. One of the best examples is NinjaSites. The builder has the blocks to add style and flow to your website. Once you choose the theme and template, colors and fonts can be customized. Website builders save a lot of time and money and load quickly with high responsiveness. Add animation or 3D elements if your business wants to project your service in that way.
2. Choose Content Management System: Most individuals are confused between a CMS and a website builder. CMS is a fully functional platform for creating and publishing content. CMS is a bit complex and flexible than an online website builder. It goes beyond just building the websites. So far, the best CMS is WordPress with a market share of more than 60%. Moreover, to operate a CMS, you don’t need much technical knowledge as most of the CMS’s offer one-click installations.
3. In-House Developers’ Show: Let your in-house developers steal the show of building a website from the scratch with hands-on coding – HTML, CSS, PHP, and any of the other languages. Create a compelling website by encouraging the talent you have and all you need is: i. Code Editor: Write the lines of code in a code editor such as VS code and this makes it easier for you to maintain the code files for the individual pages. ii. FTP Application: As you complete the code, you need a way to transfer the HTML files into the webserver. Hence, an FTP application makes it simple. iii. Local Site: First build on an on-premise location and then make your website live.
Building a website for yourself adds the utmost flexibility, on the other hand, you would need resources, time, and an in-depth programming language.
4. Hire Freelancers!: Hiring freelancers is always optional. It takes effort and time to find the perfect developers. However, outsourcing gives you the exact needs and a relationship with the developers can be the perfect go! Define your goals and establish the scope of work. Keep tracking them and build what you need if your resources and budgets are low or average.
5. Get Started with Ninjasites by 500apps: With the focus to help the growing businesses, Ninjasites is here to make your website development simpler thus providing the best user experience possible. Ninjasites offers several hosting options and accordingly, find the perfect website for your needs.
Use the NinjaSites as it gives you the SEO strategies to be taken care of. So, by the time you build the website, you’ll be ready to meet the search engine standards. It’s time to use an online website builder by 500apps as it is offered at $14.99 for a user along with 30+ apps for free. You can explore all the functionalities and automated features of these apps and use them to make your business grow exponentially.
Choose the best way to build a website by identifying the needs, evaluating the efforts and time, knowing the resources, and finding the purpose.
I chose 500apps because of their value and incredible superior customer service. They really care about small-to-medium sized organizations like ours, whether you're very CRM experienced or lightly so. Every business needs a CRM these days. Compared to HubSpot or Fusion Marketing, they really present a better value and are quite robust yet simple to use. Very pleased!
I love 500apps. It's a perfect solution for startups. The price is right and the system does all I need it to. I had a small issue and called the customer service line. I was really impressed being able to speak with the team all the way from Australia. They resolved my issue immediately and were very nice to deal with. I highly recommend this solution. 500apps is excellent for startups who can't afford the high prices of alternative solutions out there.
500apps is a pretty compressive system for a good price. Plenty of integrations. Sales, marketing and help desk automation. I love that it integrates with IMAP and the chrome widget is brilliant for pulling in LinkedIn data. I've found the customer service incredibly responsive. These guys really care about their reputation.